We know that happy landlords and successful lets involve finding the right tenants fast. We also understand that by doing this, landlords are happy to give us repeat business and refer friends and relatives to us.
So, we always aim to create happy landlords by focusing on the following reasons why landlord would want to let with Househunter:
1. We find the right tenants quickly – to maximize your income and minimize periods when the property is empty.
We advertise your property on our website and a number of leading uk property portals within hours of receiving your instructions. We also contact tenants from our existing database fast.
2. We only let to properly referenced working tenants.
We want reliable tenants who not only pay your rent on time but also have a vested interest in looking after your property properly. So, we always take Damage Deposits; carry out credit and county court checks; obtain photo IDs; take proof of employment and obtain bank statements.
3. We collect the rent from tenants one month in advance and we also remit it to you in advance.
4. We help to reduce your stress by protecting your income by proving you with a rent guarantee and legal costs insurance cover for the first six months FREE.
5. We work very hard and have a friendly professional staff ready to help you every step of the way.
6. We help you to meet your legal obligations.
Some landlords worry about the constantly changing laws regarding letting a property. We can help by keeping you updated on regulations regarding things like gas checks, furnishings and smoke alarms.
7. All agents are not the same – agents are NOT regulated by law.
We choose to be regulated by being members of Association of Residential Letting Agents, The Property Ombudsman Scheme and the Tenancy Dispute Service (The Dispute Service Ltd).